Why should you transform your business with apsolut?
Because we know how to!
The move to SAP S/4HANA confronts you as a decision-maker with a major challenge – the transformation of your current ERP landscape into the ERP world of the Next Gen. To stick to the term transformation: Even in times before the transition to SAP S/4HANA, there were major release upgrade projects in which our customers from a wide variety of industries relied on apsolut's expertise.
Many companies have invested in their IT infrastructure in recent years. The path to the Next Gen ERP world mentioned above can now be unsettling. What is the best way to deal with the topics addressed by SAP such as Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, IoT, SAP Leonardo, AI, etc.?
Our business experts will lead you into the SAP S/4HANA ERP world. No matter whether you want to build on an existing system or develop it from scratch. With us, you can face the requirements around the digitalization of your company calmly.
The apsolut right way to S/4HANA
As a basis for your transformation roadmap, we will work with you in four stages:
- The first stage on your way to SAP S/4HANA is the analysis of your SAP ERP using the SAP Readiness Check and the Business Scenario Recommendation (BSR) Report. We support you in the preparation and implementation of these essential steps.
- In the second stage, we offer you a general overview of SAP S/4HANA via an initial workshop.
- In the SAP S/4HANA Transformation Workshop Package (3a), we develop a roadmap for a transformation scenario tailored to your needs.
- Would you like to prepare intensively for the fourth stage (implementation)? As part of the SAP S/4HANA preliminary study (3b), we will provide you with a concrete plan for your transformation to SAP S/4HANA.
- As soon as all preparations have been completed, we will join forces with you in the fourth stage: your SAP S/4HANA implementation.
Do you want to learn more? Then please download our SAP S/4HANA Presentation!
Depending on the outcome of the workshops, we accompany you during the implementation of your transformation into an SAP S/4HANA system based on the Cloud or On-Premise.