CPO Dinner Vienna
- Central European Time (CET)
k47.wien (Franz-Josefs-Kai 47 | Penthouse, 1010 Vienna, Austria)
This after-work event is exclusively aimed at CPOs and Purchasing Managers of Austrian companies. In a selected circle of customers as well as SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass experts, our guests will discover innovative ways to control expenditures, strengthen supplier relationships and create a more stable supply chain. This is a great opportunity for you to meet regional customers and learn first-hand how innovation and automation work as value drivers in procurement. Be inspired by best practices from other companies and take the opportunity to expand your network.
- 18:00-19:00 Welcome drinks
- 19:00-19:15 Welcome (Thomas Herbst, Founder & Managing Director, apsolut Group)
- 19:15-19:45 Transformation of Procurement Processes as a Key to Success for Global Challenges (Salvatore Lombardo, SVP, Chief Product Officer SAP Procurement, SAP SE)
- 19:45-20:15 Practical Report: The ZKW Group on the Road to Purchasing 4.0 (Dipl.-Ing. Hubert Buchsteiner, Group Vice President, Group Purchasing, ZKW Group GmbH)
- 20:15-20:45 Practical report from a user company
- 20:45-22:00 Networking Dinner
In cooperation with:
If you would like to participate, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you soon in our special location in Vienna.