Career at apsolut - Open. Team. Work.
As a long-standing partner of SAP SE, we originally focused on optimizing business processes for strategic and operational purchasing. Meanwhile, our S/4 team serves all business suite requirements of our customers. In addition, we develop mobile solutions & add-ons and accompany you on your way for years with our support services.
Stories and Insights
At apsolut you are not an individual runner, but part of a team - and as a team we manage everything together. You always have the strengths of your colleagues behind you.
Openness, team spirit, cooperation and mutual assistance - these values have been valid since the foundation and are still valid today.
Our guiding principles
- I take responsibility for the quality of my services and for my behavior
- I make decisions and stand by the consequences
- I plan my tasks by myself and prioritize customer-oriented
- I treat my customers, superiors and colleagues respectfully and fairly and support them in the provision of their services.
- I give and get feedback about results and behaviour
- I understand quality as something comprehensive in the company
- I communicate quality awareness to my employees and colleagues
- I align my actions with quality criteria and sustainable solutions
- I am self-critically reviewing my performance and looking for improvements
- I set myself ambitious and clear goals
- I do everything to keep to agreements
- I do not accept tasks that I cannot perform in the required quality and time
- I report early and actively the status of my tasks
- I actively participate in company change processes
- I work proactively, act with foresight and participate in discussions
- I use criticism and mistakes as an opportunity
- I am developing and looking for new tasks and challenges
The employees here are exceptionally helpful. Everyone is ready to give detailed assistance, even if it is stressful.
When we were founded in 2005, we had the vision of optimizing, automating and digitizing business processes in procurement. This enabled us to occupy an attractive market niche.
We are proud that many employees have a long history with us. They have made valuable contributions to the company's development.
We are characterised by a high level of collegiality and the urge to become better and better. Short decision paths, quick assumption of responsibility, the constant professionalization of our employees are the cornerstones of our continuous growth.
I don't have a manorial leather chair I sit on behind locked doors. It is important to me to always have an open ear for everyone.
Jobs and applications
Application without a suitable position?
We would be pleased to get to know you and discuss the possibilities of getting started. Simply contact us or send us an unsolicited application.
It is very simple and uncomplicated.
What do I need?
- Curriculum vitae or link to XING/LinkedIn profile
- Optional: cover letter or e-mail, which clearly shows your motivation
Who should I send the unsolicited application to?
Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "Unsolicited application"!