Junior Sales Consultant (f/m/d) – UK
- no work experience
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic
Junior Sales Consultant (f/m/d)
for our location in London.
Together with the Sales Team you will ensure that key clients and projects are managed throughout the whole sales cycle:
- You will support through efficient sales processes and operations, starting with the use of the data in our CRM system up to the support through contract and offer support
- You will help to identify opportunities through research, client meetings or understanding of industry trends that support the planning and future growth of key accounts
- You will be responsible for effective outbound sales activities and communication to prospects and customers via mail, campaigns, phone or in person
- You will present the value of apsolut as a partner for SAP projects to a variety of audiences
- You will prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers
- You will provide and demonstrate creative thinking to drive the expansion of our market position in the UKI market
- Relevant degree or qualification within Business management or Sales is advantageous
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills in English
- You have a strong positive "can do" attitude and the ability and willingness to quickly gain business-relevant skills and knowledge
- You are highly dedicated and self-motivated
- You are equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- You are able to organise, prioritise and multi-task
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to email@example.com. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!