Junior SAP Consultant (f/m/d) – UK
- no work experience
Apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
Junior SAP Consultant
for our location in London.
- Intensive induction by your experienced mentor
- Deepened project management in theory and on-the-job training
- Active involvement in consulting from the very beginning
- Support of the design and implementation of SAP solutions in the procurement environment
- Close cooperation with process consultants and developers in the project team
- Participation in customer appointments, customizing and project workshops
- The best possible personal and professional development guaranteed by our extensive range of training courses
- Successful completion of studies in economics or technology or a comparable qualification
- Interest in the entire subject area of "Procurement"
- Ideally knowledge of SAP components
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to email@example.com. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!