Junior SAP Consultant (f/m/d) - UK
- no work experience
apsolut (advanced processes and solutions) stands for originality, productivity and creativity. With our consulting expertise and support services, we are not only one of the leading SAP consulting firms, but also a long-standing companion and development partner for many of our customers. As a long-standing SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions (SAP SRM, Ariba Network, SAP S/4HANA), we originally focused on optimizing business processes for strategic and operative procurement. Currently, we are actively involved in the digital transformation of all Business Suite requirements in the area of SAP products. In addition, the development of mobile solutions, add-ons and interfaces is also part of our service range.
In order to grow our highly motivated teams globally with more than 270 new employees, we are currently looking for a
Junior SAP Consultant (f/m/d)
for our location in London.
You will be tasked with the following activities:
- Intensive induction by your experienced mentor
- Deepened project management in theory and on-the-job training
- Active involvement in consulting from the very beginning
- Support of the design and implementation of SAP solutions in the procurement environment
- Close cooperation with process consultants and developers in the project team
- Participation in customer appointments, customizing and project workshops
- The best possible personal and professional development guaranteed by our extensive range of training courses
You will suit us if you possess the following criteria:
- Successful completion of studies in economics or technology or a comparable qualification
- Interest in the entire subject area of "Procurement"
- Ideally knowledge of SAP components
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
Your advantages with apsolut:
We embrace flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture with plenty of room for your ideas. Our individual induction program and regular employee events enable new colleagues to quickly enter the consulting business and assume responsibility. We offer you flexible working hours with the possibility of home office and remote work. The wide range of training courses we offer ensures the personal development of our employees and enables a high degree of specialization.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application immediately and, if you are suitable, we will invite you to attend an interview in the very near future. It goes without saying that we will treat your application as confidential. Become a part of our young, dynamic and growing company now and experience the international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!