SAP Ariba Consultant (f/m/d) - India
- Hyderabad, Bangalore
- with work experience
apsolut (advanced processes and solutions) stands for originality, productivity and creativity. With our consulting expertise and support services, we are not only one of the leading SAP consulting firms, but also a long-standing companion and development partner for many of our customers. As a long-standing SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions (SAP SRM, Ariba Network, SAP S/4HANA), we originally focused on optimizing business processes for strategic and operative procurement. Currently, we are actively involved in the digital transformation of all Business Suite requirements in the area of SAP products. In addition, the development of mobile solutions, add-ons and interfaces is also part of our service range.
In order to grow our highly motivated teams globally with more than 270 new employees, we are currently looking for an
SAP Ariba Consultant (f/m/d)
for our locations in Hyderabad or Bangalore.
You will be tasked with the following activities:
- Planning and executing implementation, rollout, upgrade, support activities in SAP Ariba on-demand solution
- Analyzing our clients' systems & functional gaps during blueprint and realization phases & providing apt solutions
- Creation of workshop decks , blueprint documents & presenting these documents to the clients
- SAP Ariba configurations, conforming to the clients' standards & requirements
- SAP Ariba integrations it with other ERP systems like SAP, Oracle etc.
- ASAP implementation methodologies or any accelerated methodologies for quick wins
- Unit testing, integration testing during SAP Ariba implementation, as well as upgrades & rollouts
- RFI/RFP response preparation
You will suit us if you possess the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP work experience with domain experience of minimum 2 years
- Work on at least one SAP Ariba implementation project
- Sound understanding of procurement processes and ability to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in Ariba/MM
- Hands on experience in configuring the following Ariba modules:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management (SIPM)
- Catalog Solutions
- Understanding of Ariba integration with backend ERP systems
- Awareness of Ariba integration using Integration Toolkit (ITK) & web services methods
- Experience in preparing the Functional Specification Documents, Configuration documents, Test Scenarios & Test Scripts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Familiarity on the basic business processes in the functional areas of Procurement & Supply Chain
- Experience in handling technical and functional support issues
- Willing to join us immediately
- Willing to travel to our office in Vijayawada whenever necessary
So what's the next step?
Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to HR_IN@ap-solut.com. We will review your application immediately and, if you are suitable, we will invite you to attend an interview in the very near future. It goes without saying that we will treat your application as confidential. Become a part of our young, dynamic and growing company now and experience the international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!