SAP Ariba P2P Consultants (f/m/d) – UK
- with work experience
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
SAP Ariba P2P Consultants
for our location in London.
- All-round and individual process and implementation consulting in the procurement environment, especially for P2P processes
- Recording requirements and analyzing processes and framework conditions within customer systems
- Developing solutions and advising customers on the base of the SAP Ariba best practices
- Planning, designing, testing and implementing efficient procurement processes based on the SAP Ariba solution portfolio
- Good Procurement / P2P / Ariba process/configuration experience (3 years minimum)
- Knowledge of the SAP P2P or MM processes related to S2P Procurement, Strategic sourcing, Catalogue content management and Workflows from both a process and configuration perspective
- Very good understanding of the entire procurement process
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the purchasing modules SAP MM / SAP SRM or SAP Ariba
- An understanding of SAP S4/HANA with SAP components, CIG, and Cloud Integration
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!