Senior SAP Ariba S2C Consultants (f/m/d) – UK
- with work experience
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
Senior SAP Ariba S2C Consultants
for our location in London.
- You guide customers through the lifecycle of an SAP Ariba implementation, also in the role of project manager
- You support the blueprinting process, gather customer requirements and lead the design workshops leveraging best practices
- You may also assist in the development of processes and procedures, which will leverage SAP Ariba solutions in the customer organization.
- You lead the final configuration of the solution and provide the customer with guidance on user acceptance testing and support in resolving issues/defects
- Excellent Procurement / S2C / Ariba process/configuration experience (6 years minimum)
- High level of knowledge of the SAP S2C or MM processes related to S2C Procurement, Strategic sourcing, Catalogue content management and Workflows from both a process and configuration perspective
- Brilliant client facing and communication skills at management level
- Experience in managing complex IT projects with multicultural teams
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
Nice to have:
An understanding of SAP S4/HANA with SAP components, CIG, and Cloud Integration
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to email@example.com. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!