SAP Consultant (f/m/d) - UK
- with work experience
apsolut (advanced processes and solutions) stands for originality, productivity and creativity. With our consulting expertise and support services, we are not only one of the leading SAP consulting firms, but also a long-standing companion and development partner for many of our customers. As a long-standing SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions (SAP SRM, Ariba Network, SAP S/4HANA), we originally focused on optimizing business processes for strategic and operative procurement. Currently, we are actively involved in the digital transformation of all Business Suite requirements in the area of SAP products. In addition, the development of mobile solutions, add-ons and interfaces is also part of our service range.
In order to grow our highly motivated teams globally with more than 270 new employees, we are currently looking for an
SAP Consultant (f/m/d)
for our location in London.
You will go through an intensive introductory phase, during which you will learn how to implement & adopt the cloud-based SAP Ariba procurement solution professionally and build up comprehensive expertise in order to provide our customers with optimal advice.
You will be tasked with the following activities:
- Holistic and individual process and implementation consulting in the procurement environment, depending on professional experience with increasing responsibility
- Acting as a contact person for customers and communicate at eye level
- Recording requirements and analysing processes and framework conditions within customer systems
- Developing solutions and advising customers while taking best practice recommendations into account
- Planning, designing, testing and implementing efficient procurement processes based on the SAP Ariba solution portfolio
You will suit us if you possess the following criteria:
- Relevant professional experience or project experience in the consulting and/or procurement environment
- Very good understanding of the entire procurement process
- Customer-oriented and independent work within our teams
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of the purchasing modules SAP MM / SAP SRM or SAP Ariba
Your advantages with apsolut:
We embrace flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture with plenty of room for your ideas. Our individual induction program and regular employee events enable new colleagues to quickly enter the consulting business and assume responsibility. We offer you flexible working hours with the possibility of home office and remote work. The wide range of training courses we offer ensures the personal development of our employees and enables a high degree of specialization.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application immediately and, if you are suitable, we will invite you to attend an interview in the very near future. It goes without saying that we will treat your application as confidential. Become a part of our young, dynamic and growing company now and experience the international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!