SAP S2P Associate Partner (f/m/d) – UK
- with work experience
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
SAP S2P Associate Partner
for our location in London.
- You will play a key role in the further development of our business in the area of SAP source-to-pay (S/4HANA & SAP Ariba)
- You will be responsible for leading pre-Sales, sales management, sales processes from proposal to order placement
- You will be responsible for building up or expanding a motivated team of consultants with a professional focus
- You are responsible for integrated and individual process and implementation consulting as project manager for medium and large sized projects
- You will be responsible for the team's workload as well as for their personal and professional development
- In cooperation with our customers, you will analyze the potential for digitizing purchasing processes and solutions
- You have more than 10 years of experience in the pre-sales and management of national and international SAP S2P / Ariba projects as well as profound knowledge of value chains with focus on purchasing processes SAP source-to-pay (S/4HANA & SAP Ariba)
- You have several years of management experience and have the ability to build up a good relationship with your employees, even across multiple locations, and respect cultural differences
- Strong communication and negotiating skills as well as mental flexibility characterize you
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies with a successful track record of customer wins
- Willingness to travel and excellent English language skills complete your profile
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to email@example.com. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!