Technical Integration Lead Ariba (f/m/d) – UK
- with work experience
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
Technical Integration Lead Ariba
for our location in London.
- Focused on partnering with cross-functional SAP Ariba supplier enablement teams
- Design and build complex integration solutions with SAP Ariba
- Integration in relation with optimized business processes of the client
- Act as technical project lead in complex SAP projects, with the responsibility of quality, time and budget
- First point of contact for customer integration issues
- Integration technologies experience (6 years minimum) and at experience in Ariba (3 years minimum)
- Experience with developing technical design documentation for S2P processes.
- Experience with Ariba network Integration with SAP
- Brilliant client facing and communication skills at management level
- Experience in managing complex IT projects with multicultural teams
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with Agile development
Become part of our international apsolut team and enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to participate and to drive the development of a growing company. Benefit from the expert knowledge of one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level. Our team in London with an international and multi-cultural workforce offers a unique team spirit. In addition to an attractive salary package, there are many other benefits such as additional vacation days depending on the years of service, exceptional Private Healthcare and well-being, agile working and excellent Training & Development.
So what's the next step? Send your compelling profile, contact details, and potential availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application immediately and come back to you. Become a part of our agile, dynamic and growing company now and experience the unique international team spirit of apsolut! We look forward to hearing from you!