IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: 3 weeks
Order Confirmation Workflow
An SAP Qualified Partner-Packaged Solution
In SAP Ariba Network, suppliers can create order confirmations that differ from the purchase order. The order confirmation is transferred to the buyer's ERP system, but no one is actively informed about potential differences between the order and the order confirmation. This can lead to a lack of transparency and cause manual effort in identifying discrepancies.
- Item-based, two-step workflow for order confirmations in the SAP ERP system
- Easy configuration of determining the correct approver for deviations in price, quantity and delivery date
- Approvals are made at header level, while approvers are also determined at item level
- Work items are approved in SAP Business Workplace or via SAP Fiori app "My Inbox”
- Automatic e-mail notifications for new work items
- Warning message if the order confirmation workflow is open at the same time as an order is processed
- In case of backorder quantities, new items are created in the order confirmation
- Based on the purchase order document type and the purchasing organization you have the following configuration options:
- Define who should approve the discrepancy: the purchasing group, the MRP controller, the requester etc.
- Decide if the delivery date and order quantity should automatically be updated after approval
- Determine if a new version of the order should be automatically sent to the Ariba Network