Webinar in cooperation with IBsolution: „Digital Supplier Network - The SAP Business Network for Buyers”
- Central European Time (CET)
With the Digital Supplier Network, DSN for short, SAP offers buyers a new strategy for the digital processing of direct and indirect materials. As a supplier portal for SAP ERP customers, the DSN enables a seamless connection of your SAP ERP backend system to the Ariba Network. Once connected, customers can send and receive purchase orders, order confirmations, shipping notifications, goods receipts, invoices, payment status and more. We will show you how SAP has aligned the DSN to the needs of buyers and what concrete benefits you as a customer can achieve through the DSN. We will also guide you through the complete ordering process with an exclusive live demo. And, of course, we will take time for your questions at the end!
In this webinar you will learn...
- ...how to automate your ordering processes for direct and indirect materials!
- ...how to eliminate manual rework!
- ...how to process your orders twice as fast as before!
- ...how easy it is to invite your suppliers to the DSN!
- Employees from the areas of Direct and Indirect Procurement
- IT Employees
Jana Murrweiss, Sales Executive, IBsolution
Axel von Kleist, Partner – Automotive | DMI, apsolut
Kevin Drescher, Senior Consultant, apsolut
Registration takes place via the website of our partner IBsolution. Simply click on the following button and register free of charge! This webinar will be held in German.