Identify potential differences between a purchase order
and an order confirmation on Ariba Network
In SAP Ariba Network, suppliers can create order confirmations that differ from the purchase order. The order confirmation is transferred to the buyer's ERP system, but no one is actively notified of potential discrepancies between the purchase order and the order confirmation. This can lead to a lack of visibility and manual effort to identify discrepancies.
The solution of apsolut
Order Confirmation Workflow
The apsolut Order Confirmation Workflow
explained in 108 seconds
- Item-based, two-step workflow for purchase order confirmations in the SAP ERP system
- Easy configuration of the correct approver determination for deviations in price, quantity and delivery date
- Approvals are made at header level, while approvers are also determined at item level
- Work items are approved in SAP Business Workplace or via SAP Fiori app "My Inbox”
- Automatic e-mail notifications for new work items
- Warning message if the order confirmation workflow is in process at the same time as a PO is changed
- In case of backorder quantities, new items are created in the order confirmation
- Based on the purchase order document type and the purchasing organization you have the following configuration options:
- Define who should approve the discrepancy: the purchasing group, the MRP controller, the requester etc.
- Decide if the delivery date and PO quantity should automatically be updated after approval
- Determine if a new version of the PO should be automatically sent to the Ariba Network
Get in touch with our contacts now or
just send us a request.