Webinar: „Integration of SAP Ariba & SAP S/4HANA”
- Central European Time (CET)
Starting in 2025, SAP will discontinue support for SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). As a result, more and more companies are switching to SAP Ariba, the world's largest B2B network that maps all purchasing processes in the cloud. SAP customers are faced with the question of how SAP Ariba can be efficiently integrated into an SAP S/4HANA system landscape.
Register for this free webinar and benefit from the expertise of the two-time SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and the experience gained from numerous transformation projects in which apsolut has designed and implemented fully integrated system landscapes.
Register for the English-language webinar on 26th February at 11 am (CET) and find out more about...
- ...how an integration via SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway works.
- ...what to consider when maintaining master data.
- ...how the most common multi-backend scenarios are structured ('Parent/Child' vs. S/4 Extended Procurement Hub vs. CIG Routing).
- ...how you can use Ariba Webservices & APIs to optimize your process flows in SAP Ariba.
Christian Falke, Associate Partner, apsolut Group. Mr. Falke has more than 10 years of experience working for the apsolut Group and leads the Integration and Mobile Solutions divisions. As a project manager, consultant, team leader & developer, he has led the implementation of projects for numerous renowned companies from a wide variety of industries.