Webinar: „Make your Move from SAP SRM!”
- Central European Time (CET)
SAP SRM stands for SAP's "old" Supplier Relationship Management with which companies can map all processes in Procurement and Supplier Management. SAP has just extended the support from 2025 to 2027. Does this mean less pressure on your business? Our Associate Partner Tomas Matthes provides answers.
In this webinar, you will learn…
- …how to get ready for your procurement transformation.
- …what the extended SAP SRM support [until 2027] means for your business.
- …what you have to do today to initiate a successful transformation.
- …whether to wait or to start.
Tomas Matthes is an Associate Partner of the apsolut Group and has more than 20 years of experience in e-procurement with SAP. As a project manager, consultant, team leader & entrepreneur, he has worked for many companies from a wide variety of industries - from service providers to automobile manufacturers, from media companies to the aerospace industry, from consumer goods manufacturers to mechanical engineering companies.