Webinar: „Shape the Future of your Procurement! The transformation from SAP SRM to SAP Ariba & SAP S/4HANA Procurement”
- Central European Time (CET)
SAP has announced to end the support for SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) by 2025. It is expected that there will be no more innovations on the SRM technology. Approximately 2,000 companies will face the enormous challenge on how to transform to a modern e-procurement architecture that is customized to their specific needs.
Register for this free webinar and benefit from apsolut’s expert knowledge based on best practices from from a large number of transformation projects, e.g. OMV (Oil and Chemicals Sector).
Join us on January 31, 11am (CET) and learn…
- …how you can turn the transformation challenges into opportunities.
- …which options exist for system landscapes with SAP Ariba & SAP S/4HANA Procurement.
- …how you can avoid gaps within your processes using web services & APIs
- …how apsolut can help you maintain & enhance your new system landscape.
Tomas Matthes, Associate Partner P2P, apsolut Group. Mr. Matthes has over 20 years of experience in the area of e-procurement with SAP. As project manager, consultant, team leader & entrepreneur, he has worked for many companies from a wide range of industries – from Service Providers to Automotive Manufacturers, from Media Companies to the Aerospace Industry, from Consumer Goods Manufacturers to Mechanical Engineering Corporations.