SAP S/4HANA, the next generation ERP Suite, SAP Fiori and HANA
apsolut supports you migrate to the "new world" and transform your processes
Under the heading "simplification" SAP S/4HANA business processes are redefined and significantly streamlined. This is the successor of the industry-leading product SAP ERP/ECC (R3). SAP S/4HANA is not only the successor to the classic SAP ERP system; it is also a further development of the SAP SRM solution. A self-service procurement solution is available now for the first time within SAP S/4HANA Procure. A complex integration of SAP SRM systems with a backend is no longer required. SAP S/4HANA natively integrates with SAP Fiori, the modern SAP front-end technology, where the complete self-service procurement processes are available in intuitive apps. Modern apps assign complex interfaces to history. Of course, it is also possible to operate natively on familiar interfaces on a mobile phone or tablet.
The following apps are available:
- Purchase Requisition App for entering requirements
- Create Purchase Order App for the creation of purchase orders
- Manage Purchase Order App for processing purchase orders
- My Inbox App for processing existing work items
- Confirm Receipt of Goods App for entering goods receipts
- Create Supplier Inovice App for the creation of invoices
- Manage RFQ App combines simple reporting and the creation of new RFQs with an Ariba connection
- Supplier Evaluation App offers several KPIs about the suppliers
apsolut provides expert SAP S/4HANA knowledge
apsolut can support you in the migration and transformation of your processes in the “new world”. Given our many years of experience with SAP purchasing products, we can help make the transition to SAP S/4HANA an efficient cost effective process. SAP purchasing solutions offer solutions to cover all industries and procurement processes. Our experienced consultants will help you review all the solutions on offer and find the best solution for you, providing answers to the following questions:
- What SAP purchasing solutions are currently available?
- What processes can SAP S/4HANA already cover now and what is planned for the future?
- How is SAP S/4HANA positioned in the purchasing landscape and what connections exist with SAP Ariba?
Do you still have questions? Arrange your personal consultation today!