apsolut-Webinar: „P2P for Midsize Retailers/Wholesalers”
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Focus on Profitability
Are you leveraging your P2P process to drive savings and improve margin? In an industry where achieving greater profit margins are becoming more challenging it is vital to drive efficiencies around your P2P processes. In the 2018 Deloitte CPO survey only 18% of procurement leaders believed that their digital procurement strategy helps procurement deliver on its objectives and improve enterprise value.
Join our webinar to learn leading UK retailers are streamlining their end to end P2P processes, driving greater profitability and providing full visibility to the business.
11am, Thursday, 6th December
- Leading UK Retailers/Wholesalers are driving profitability for their organisations
- Standardising P2P processes drives compliance and reduces maverick spend by 49%
- See annual savings of around 8-10% and an ROI of between 5-10% within 12 months
- To eliminate paper-driven processes and turnaround times via touchless invoice processing
- Stewart Boothman, Manager P2P, apsolut Group
- Theo Wasserberg, Cloud Procurement, SAP Ariba